Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Periods 101: My First Period Story

 Thank you Becca for telling me you could not see my new blog. I decided just to post my Period 101 on here. Here is my first period story:
I started my period way after all my friends. I was in the 7th grade and it was in November. I was at wrestling practice and I went to use the bathroom and seen that I started my period. I really wasn't sure what to do but, luckily that day I wore a panty liner. I went outside and called my mom and she was like "Do you want me to come get you?". I told her I was fine that I had a pad in my P.E. locker. We were required to keep atleast one in there. So I went to the gym and got it and went to put it on. My fist thought was I am actually putting something in this silver tin. LOL.
  When I got home later that night my mom told my brothers which was sort of embarrassing. Then that day was over. I was nervous about the next day at school because what if I leaked through my pants. I put 2 pads in my pencil pouch in this little black bag my iPod dock came in. Lol. Turns out the day went a lot smoother than I thought it would.
 Finally that night I went to spend the night at my cousins house and my oldest brother was taking me. I needed pads so my mom told him to take me to Walmart. He said he was coming in with me but, I made him stay in the car! It was really hard to chose what pads to get since, there is so many. I think I went with Always Infinity Regular and also the overnight ones. They're the best pads ever! If you have any questions please ask.

Kurstin

No comments:

Post a Comment