Monday, June 25, 2012

Manicure Monday

Happy Monday! It has not stopped raining at my house for over 24 hours. I hope all of you are safe! We are under tornado watch! :( One of our old bridges fell and hit the new one! They've closed down bridges and canceled all school things! It's worse than everyone thought! Things are flooded and I hope everyone is safe especially my dad who is a lineman and is out there working!
Now I didn't do my nails so I found a picture of where I had them painted to show you the color and do a mini review! It is wet-N-wilds Mauve Frost! This color is great and goes on so good! I only did one coat. Another great thing is they are 99 cents I believe at Walgreens. I got all mine on sale for 69 cents like a year ago! Guys I am so sorry I thought this post uploaded this morning and it didn't. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment