Sunday, June 17, 2012

Blabber: Tape Measure & Cinderella

 Hey dolls, I have no clue what to post today. I guess it's going to be a blabber then. Happy Father's day! Are you doing anything special for your dad? I made my dad a tape measure card. I know I sound like I am 2 but, I am truly a kid at heart. You pull the tape part and it says You Rule! Do you get it?

 I could watch Disney Movies all day long! That's what I mean when I say I am a kid at heart. My favorite has to be Cinderella! 'Cinderellie Cinderellie We're off to save Cinderellie!' That's my favorite part when the mice say that! LOL.

 I hope you're enjoying your weekend. It's summer for me and I am finally done with wrestling camp that I can sleep in and go tan!

Well, I am going to go now.

What do you think of my heart with my name?

No comments:

Post a Comment