Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Manicure Monday(on Tuesday)

I know today is Tuesday but, I never posted my Mani Monday so I decided to do that today. These aren't my nails in these pictures they are just designs I have pinned on Pinterest that I love. I want to try them all! Tell me what you think.


I thought these were newspaper nails. But they look the same. Take a section of newspaper or anything with printed words on it. Put the paper in rubbing alcohol and apply onto your nails.



I know these are your toes but, I absolutely love this one. It's my favorite and I am going to try it soon.



These are dream catchers that I find really cute because of all the colors.
What ones do you like? Will you try any of them?  Leave your comments below.
♥K
Check out how to clean up the edges here http://beautylicious017.blogspot.com/2012/06/tippy-tuesday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment