Sunday, June 10, 2012

DIY: Pore Strips

 Hey fashionistas, hope you enjoyed your weekend. Today I an going to show you how to make biore pore strips without the price. I have always had blackheads on my nose which I absolutely hate them! They are gross but, no matter what I do they appear. A few years ago I found Biore pore strips that I fell in love with but, not the price. I found a website 2 days ago showing you how to make them yourself so I thought I would share it with you today.

1. Measure 1 Tablespoon of unflavored gelatin into a disposable container {if you put say, green jell-o on your face, there might be trouble}
2.Add 1-2 Tablespoons of milk into the gelatin
3. Until it looks like this
4.Mix it up, and be quick about it, until you get a chunky consistency. Add more milk if you’re uncomfortable with the amount of chunk.
5.Microwave the gelatin for about 10-15 seconds. It will get creamier in the microwave. Stir that around and start applying it IMMEDIATELY to your nose. This stuff hardens up fast so you’ve got to act fast.
6.Wait 15 minutes or until completely dry. It will peel off just like a strip.
If you can see it is starting to flake off which means it is ready to peel.

**•NOTE: I did apply it all over my face and it hurt to peel it off my cheeks. Be careful if you use it as a face mask. To start I would do just your nose!!!•**

Let me know if you try it.
♥K

2 comments:

  1. Sounds painful but I'll try it when I'm brave enough to handle the pain ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really isn't bad if it is just put on your nose. It did seem to help though. :D

      Delete