Thursday, June 14, 2012

Review Thursday: Blush

Almays smart shade blush was an item that I hunted forever. I knew I had seen it somewhere and could never remember where at. I finally found it at Bealls Outlet. I got berry and natural but, I really wanted pink rose. When I went back to Bealls they had gone on sale so I was very mad! CVS in my town has them 75% off right now making them $2 I believe.

Now that I am down with my story let me tell you why I like and dislike this product. It is very easy to use and last all day. It makes you have natural look because it is a liquid blush. It's just like applying foundation just in blush. I love the very color!! Natural doesn't really make a difference on my skin. I think it could make a good highlighting or bronzed color, though. There is a color called sun kissed that I really want for a summer glow along with pink rose that I have finally found! It is an outstanding blush especially, for the price I paid. I think I paid $1.99 for natural and $3.99 for berry. That price is not bad at all. I have not been able to find this product at Walmart! :( I think it may be getting discontinued so, you may want to check out your local stores if you're going to try it!

Sorry for all the rambling! :) Let me know if you have or are going to try this blush.
<3 K

No comments:

Post a Comment