Saturday, June 16, 2012

Tag! Get to know me

How well do you know me?!

1.Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
Def.

2.A big poofy dress or a short party dress?
Depends on Ocassion. Mostly a party dress

3.Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
Well every girl likes them. Bestfriend? Not really

4.Is your hair up or down today?
Down. I scrunched it

5.Do you straighten your hair?
yes, mainly in the winter though.

6.Favorite mascara?
I havent really found one I love.
I am using an Almay one though that's descent.

7.Do you get your nails done?
If as in fake nails- rarely painted- for special occasions

8.Small or large purses?
Small!!

9.Jeans or sweats?
Jeans. :D

10.Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable.
If it's something new and I didnt know it would be uncomfortable. Other wise no.

11.Do you text message a lot?
Yes, only when I am in the mood though.

12.What's your favorite color?
Lime green

13.Heels or flats?
Flats unless I must wear something formal.

14.Would you ever leave the house without makeup on?
Yes, only if I am going to the store or on a quick errand. I feel more comfortable with makeup though.

15.Walmart or Target?
Walmart. That's basically our only store in our town.

16.Do you think lipgloss is the best?!
I love lipgloss however, eyeliner is my fav.

17.Do you own any big sunglasses?
Of Course! Just got new Oakley's.

18.How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
One hour. Depends on how I do my hair.

19.Gold or silver?
Silver.

20.Do you like to wear dresses?
I do! I feel weird wearing them though.

21.In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?
Well I went to wrestling.

22.Do you like to hold hands?
Sure, until my hands get sweaty.

23.What do you first notice when you meet a guy?
Their personality.

24.Do you like making eye contact?
Not really.

25.Would you kill for chocolate?
Right now? Yes!

26.On a scale of 1-10 how fun is shopping?
Honestly it depends on how mych you can spend. It's usully a 10!!

27.Do you yell a lot?
If I am mad.

28.Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?
No, only at home.

29.Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
No! Be yourself!

30.What makeup could you not live without?
Eyeline by Avon that's waterproof.

31.Do you fall in love easily?
Truthfully, No. I have been hurt to many times.

32.Do you have cramps?
Nope.

33.Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?
Duhh

I had fun answering these. Now it's your turn.
kd.png

No comments:

Post a Comment