Monday, June 11, 2012

Manicure Monday: Glitter Nail

 I have fallen in love with doing just one of my nails glittery. I do my ring fingers but, you can do what ever one you desire. Here's how:

1. Gather your supplies
♦ Nail Polish color of your choice ♦ Clear Nail Polish ♦ Glitter ♦ Index Card/Scrap Paper




2. Paint all of your nails the color of your choice. The color I am using is Electric Charge by LA colors found at dollar stores for $1.


 

3. Put a top coat over your nails when they are completely dry. Now Choose the nail you want to do in the glitter. If this nail has dried then add the clear on it again and sprinkle the glitter while it is still wet over your index card.  If the glitter did not stick everywhere I will dab my finger in it and stick it to my nail.


4.  Now that the glitter is on the index card you can fold it to make sort of like a tunnel and dispense it back into the tube. 

                                             
5. Do your next hand. Then you can add a top coat to the glitter to make it stay longer however, I don't do that because it makes the glitter I have almost invisible.

The final look :



What do you think of this nail look?
♥K

1 comment:

  1. I love glitter nails! I had a co-worker that would do this technique on her toes! SUPER cute! Love reading your blog posts :)

    ReplyDelete