Thursday, June 7, 2012

Review Thursday: Eye Shadow

 I discovered this eyeshadow a while ago and absolutely love it. It is 10-15 dollars and you can buy it at drugstores. The colors are shimmery and that's why I love it. It's Physicians Formula Shimmer Strip. Mine is Vegas strip and it has very natural colors I wear everyday. It is my favorite eye shadow and I really want to try the other colors too. One thing about this product is it can be a bronzer also so, you get 2 for 1.

  •   How I wear it: I take the 2nd and 3rd color and mix them then apply to the lid. Then I take the bottom two and apply to the crease. Next I take a black eyeshadow and apply to about 1/4 of the crease in a V shape. Then I blend my crease together. Finally, I apply the lightest shadow(the very top one) and use it as my high light.

What do you think of this eye shadow? What's your favorite eye shadow?
♥K

No comments:

Post a Comment