Sunday, July 1, 2012

Periods 101: EPK

 Hello, I am still in Tennesee! I am doing my Periods 101 series and today I am showing you what I call an EPK. It stands for Emergency Period Kit! My cousin and I came up with the name when we both started our periods. I tried selling them once but, no one bought them. LOL. 


What goes inside:
  • 2-3 Tampons if you use them.
  • 3 pads. The absobiceny you use. I just showed all 3 absorbencies
  • 2 Pantyliners for tampons or light days
  • Wipes
  • Germ-X wipes or just a small bottle incase there is no soap.
  • Tissues Sounds funny right? Well, the tissues are for incase there's no toliet paper.
  • Undies. I just didn't include that in the picture.
Put this all in a cute bag. Mine is from Walmart for $3.

 This is what I keep in my locker at school. I also, will put it in my purse or bag when traveling.
You do not have to put in all these things but, I do. If you don't use tampons; Why include them?
These do make great gifts for girls even if they do ot have their period yet. I gave one to my cousin who didn't have her period yet, but she kept it in her locker for school!!

Let me know if you make one. If you have any questions let me know or if their is a certain post you want for Periods 101!
Kurstin

2 comments:

  1. I have one like that. Something I add is a couple of Advil in a little bag for cramps and then a little snack for those fun little cravings ;) i usually keep a small candy bar or somthing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea. I however don't get cramps but, I love the chocolate idea! We also, are not aloud to carry medicene at school. GREAT idea though for girls who get cramps and crave chocolate.

      Delete