Tuesday, July 31, 2012

School Dazzle: $6 Makeup Look!!

I hate spending a lot of money on makeup. Almost all of makeup was under $10 for an item. One place I love to get makeup from is the dollar store. You're probably thinking I am crazy however, my best makeup comes from there. It is usually better than items I spend $7 on. I will admit I do not like most dollar store lipgloss or mascara. My favorite makeup brand is LA colors. There makeup is wonderful and is the makeup I fist ever used. Today's post is a whole makeup look for $6. I thought it was great for girls on a budget and that need makeup for school.

The products I use are
LA Colors: (Sold at dollar Tree, Dollar General, and Family Dollar)
Shimmering Loose Eyeshadow in Snow White $1
Foundation (as eye primer) $1
Pressed Powder in Nude $1
Lipstick/gloss (only gloss I actually like) in Twinkle. $1
ELF: (sold at Target or eyeslipsface.com)
Shimmering Eyeliner Pencil in black $1
Lengthening and Defining Mascara in black. $1
** I actually suggest Wet N Wilds color icon eyeliner in black. (sold at Dollar General, CVS, Walgreens for $1) I couldn't find it so I used the ELF one.

For eyeshadow they have really pretty browns if you do not like the white. I really love the white one for a quick look or when I want my eyeshadows shimmery. All you do is apply it right over the color. I LOVE shimmery eyeshadows. I just think they are so pretty and add glam to my eyes.

Please leave any request you have below. !
Love K

No comments:

Post a Comment