Friday, July 6, 2012

Review Thursday: LA Colors Loose Shimmer Eyeshadow

Well, I live anything cheap and that works good! I would rather shop at the dollar store than go to the mall! I love finding cheap makeup that actually works especially, in eyeshadow! If you haven't noticed I have a lot of LA colors makeup! I don't have Mac or Bobbi Brown! Yes! I would love too but, it doesn't bother me not to have it! LA colors is $1 and these colors are super shimmery and I LOVE shimmery eyeshadow! They are loose powder and very pigmented! The only Robles is the brush that comes in them stink! All the bristles are out of wack and you can't use them! I made a mistake though by taking and throwing the brushes away! Now all the eyeshadow falls out when I open it! On the picture where I show snow white on my arm that color is not nude like that! That is the color of my eye primer! I love this color though because you can add it over any color and it will be shimmery! The pictures of my arm go color without primer then with primer!

No comments:

Post a Comment