Saturday, July 21, 2012

Review Thursday: Drugstore Concealers

I was asked to do a blog post on cheap Concealers so I took it as ones from a drugstore. I am just going to show the drugstore Concealers I use or have good reviews on them.

1. Almays smart shade concealer. I use this concealer and it is good. It does cover up red spots and pimples but not completely. I suggest this for just a light concealer for girls who barely use concealer like me. $3
2. Hard Candy's Glamoflauge concealer is a concealer for full coverage. You can buy hard candy at Walmart. This concealer is $6. I suggest this one for a full coverage concealer.
3. ELFs concealer pallette is sold at target or you can buy it online at eyeslipsface.com. This one is amazing you have all you need in one cheap little palette. I would get this one if you have a target or can buy offline. It is $3
4. Revlons photo ready concealer is a great concealer and easy to carry with you. It is $4-$6 and is sold at any drugstore.

These are the Concealers I would use. I hope you enjoyed and please leave your request below.

Kurstin

No comments:

Post a Comment