Friday, July 27, 2012

School Dazzle: Eye Look (Drugstore)

Lastnight I had 3 friends over. We did nails, makeup, and chatted. It was great. Today they all went home. ): Anyways, I was bored so I did my makep with my moms. Lol. I really was covergirls shimmering sands and seen my mom had it so, I decided to use it. These are the eyeshadows I am going to go buy for school. I love the shimmer in them and you can check out my Get The Look: Selena Gomez where she wears them.

I took elfs $1 eyeshadow brush and put the lightest shade over my entire lid. I then took the darkest shade and put it in my crease. To add a little more color I took the medium shade and applied to my crease but, blended it downward to add color to my lid. I then took Maybelline Smoked Kohl eyeliner in brown and lined my lower and upper lash lines. Finally I applied one coat of Covergirls Volume Mascara. I think this makes a great everyday look and is cheap and pretty for back to school.
If I was to do my whole face I would do foundation, powder , this eye look, then a peachy cheek color with a natural lipstick or gloss.

I hope you are ready for back to school It is coming around so fast for me. I will do a haul when I am completely done shopping. Enjoy your Friday.

Love Kurstin.

No comments:

Post a Comment