Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tippy Tuesday: Skin Care

I feel like I haven't posted in forever. I am going to be doing my makeup storage soon. Please let me know of any other post you would like to see. I start high school Thursday and went to meet my teachers yesterday. I am not that happy about my schedule and am going to get one of my classes switched tomorrow. Today I wanted to share with you tips I have on skin care. I actually learned a new one recently and that was what made me want to do this post. Let's get started.

1. Are you washing your face twice a day? If you answered yes then STOP! You should just wash your face at night to remove makeup and then use a cloth to remove eye makeup. Since you're not sleeping with makeup on (I hope) then you shouldn't worry about washing your face in the morning. It is just making your skin dry and irritating. If you must just use warm water and run it over your face to wake you up! This is the tip I learned that I never knew. Time to switch my routine. Lol

2. Apply moisturizer to your face as soon as you are done washing it with soap and water. This helps lock in the moisture and helps to prevent unwanted wrinkles.

3. Drinking lots of water daily will help keep your face clear of breakouts keeping your face clear and healthy. 8 glasses a day is all it takes to have clear skin!

4. Give your face a break from makeup. Don't use foundation one day or go completely without makeup. Let your face breathe and feel the air. I like to just skip makeup on weekends to let my face and eyes have a break!

5. Always wear SPF! Even in winter months. You may not see it now but, wearing SPF helps your skin in the future. This is the one thing I always forget to do as well as moisturize. I actually have a moisturizer with SPF and still forget. I better get into that if I don't want to look 60 when I am 35.

I hope you guys learned something new because I sure did. Leave any request below and I hope you're enjoying the end of your summer. (well I assume)

Love Kurstin.

No comments:

Post a Comment