Friday, August 17, 2012

Makeup Storage


  
  Hey guys! Today was the 2nd day of highschool. It is truely not as bad as everyone says  I honestly don't like one class and i have another iffy one. I did walk my classes the day before which made it a bit easier . Is anyone else a freshmen? Moving On..Today I am going to be doing my makeup storage. I recently went through all my makeup and decided what to keep and what to throw out. I need took my what to keep stash and asked myself What do I use regularly? I then took that makeup and put it in my makeup storage that I am about to share with you. The makeup I didn't use regularly I put in a makeup bag in my dresses. I have access to it when I need it because I know where I put it. This is a cheap makeup storage idea. I believe it was $6 for everything. Let's get started. 


The 3 drawers are from Walmart, they are $5 and right now come in different colors for back to school. The ones they have now also, have storage for pencils which is excellent for brushes and has a top that you could place items in as well. I just used this one I had in my bathroom. My brush holder is a glass jar from the dollar tree that I use mod Podge and glitter to decorate. 

I placed my foundation on top with my loose powder, setting spray, and eye makeup removal wipes. I also placed my mirror that I got from the dollar tree. 

This is drawer #1. I put face products in here since I fist apply face products. I have 2 foundation I use sometimes in the back. One my Loreal souffle and the other is Covergirls Clean. Then I have a face primer, pressed powder, mini kabuki brush, and blushes. I have a bronzer under one of my blushes. Then I have a concealer, liquid blush, and a stick blush. 



Next I have eye products.  I have 2 mascaras and a brown,black, and white Eyliner mi also have an eye primer and liquid eyeliner pen. Then I have eyeshadows. I have my la color shimmer, a dollar tree pallette and physicians formula shimmer strip in Vegas strip. I don't have a ton because I use neutral colors and have two pallettes that you'll see in a second. I also keep a wet N Wild trio in walking on eggshells in this drawer as well. I just got it yesterday that is why it's not in the picture because I took them a couple days ago. 


Now lips. This is the last drawer. As you notice mine goes Face, eyes, lips. That is because that's the order I apply things. Make sure you put them in categories it will make it easier! I don't usually use lipsticks or gloss because I forget lol. I had a lot of lipsticks but picked my favorites and stuck them in here. Some are LA colors, some Claire's and others from Christmas and such. You're probably wondering well you have a eyelash curler. That's because it doesn't fit in my eye drawer so, I stuck it in this one too. That's another thing I forget to do is curl my lashes! ):  now would be all for my drawers. 


Here are my pallettes. I know they're not great pictures but, I can do a reveiw if you'd like. I keep this in my hair basket that sits on my dresser. One is a elf one that's a natural pallette and the other Santa brought me. Lol. It has many colors and is very pigmented. It was 7 dollars and it is made to be an "iPad". It's by Markwins International. ( Santa bought it from Walmart). That is all for my entire makeup collection that I leave out. I may do a post on ALL of my makeup in the future. 

Leave any request below as I would love it. Would you like to see more reviews, tips, tutorials, outfits, school organization, Let me know. 

Love, 
Kurstin. 
P.S. let me know if this post is good in format wise. I got an app that lets me pale pictures in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment