Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Blabber: about me

I have been so busy that I haven't had time to post. I am just going to tell you more about me and what is going on in my life right now. (: I think you should know about me . And I would love to know what's going on in your life also!

First, highschool is going good. It is not as stressful as I thought. Right now I am looking for clubs and sports to join. Do you do any sports or clubs? There was golf today and I went to try out. Now I have NeVER played golf except on wii so I was really nervous! I missed a ton but, I don't care because when I learn I can get better. We were actually only out side for about 20 minutes and it started pouring.! It seems like a fun sport to me because I am not a runner. I am just not a fan of it. I did track in middle school but, I just hate to run! And in golf you walk not run, which, is my type of sport. I hope I learn how to play and become good.
I also, joined a club. It is to help around the community and get community service hours. I have a very busy schedule right now. School, Sports, Homework that's my schedule right now. Let me know of things you do at your school below.

Now let's move on from school. I am 14. I know I get makeup advice from a 14 year old but, I do my research and know what I am talking about. (I think I do at least). I am someone that hates cussing! I hate it! I am a Christian. If you're not so what, we have our own beliefs but, I do not want ANYONE to say anything about God in a bad way below! Want to say something goods go for it. Bad? Keep quiet. That is just how I feel about that. Next, I love the colors lime green and pink. Neon/bright pink! I love peace sign! I will do more a different day as I need to go to bed for school tomorrow. Goodnight my blogger followers and let me know any thing about you below or request.
Love
Kurstin.


No comments:

Post a Comment