Saturday, May 26, 2012

My favorite face mask


 This is mainly directed towards oily skin. Lastnight when I was looking at face mask to post about I decided I wanted to do one. I kept looking and found one where you use milk of magnesia. I knew we had that so I decided to give it a try. It worked great. I am going to keep using it to see if it makes my face less oily. The one thing I like the most was that it didn't dry my face out. I think using it in the morning before putting on makeup would work wonders.
All you do is take a cotton ball full of milk of magnesia and apply it all over your face. let it sit for 10-15 minutes then wipe off with a wet wash cloth. Thats all you do it is cheap and last a while.



Was this tip helpful?
♥K


** UPDATE: I suggest only doing this once a week to every two weeks. It did make my face less oily but, it started drying my face out because I was using it everyday. Also, if you put a tiny bit on oily spots before your makeup it does help it stay but, make sure it does not go on white if it does you put to much on and need to buff it out. **

No comments:

Post a Comment