Tuesday, May 22, 2012

How I Clean my Face

Hey lovelys, Today I am giving you a cheap way to clean your face. Here I go..
   I have oily and dry skin and this has been the best thing I have ever used to clean my face. It is under 10 dollars and works fabulous. The first thing I take is makeup remover wipes from the dollar tree and remove all my makeup. These cost $1 and work great. Next i moisten a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol and clean my entire face with it. It will sting but, it goes away quickly. Now I take Acne cream from the family dollar and put it on my pimples. I suggest only using this step every other day because it makes your skin flake. If you don't use it everyday it will be fine. Now the last thing I would do is take any night time face lotion and apply a small amount to your face! Hope this helps.

Products Mentioned:
Dollar tree makeup removal wipes $1
Rubbing Alcohol- Purchase at dollar stored, walmart, trgert, almost anywhere. $1
Zit zapper from Family Dollar- $1.50
Any lotion you chose.

Tell me how much this helped and please do the ask K?
♥K

No comments:

Post a Comment