Monday, May 21, 2012

Reveiw: Eye Primer

 If you aren't using an eye primer I suggest to do so. Eye primer makes a huge difference, the color is more vivid and last longer. I bought an eye primer for 3 dollars however, I don't really like it. My all time favorite primer is Hard Candy's. The only problem is I have never found it sold by itself. You have to but a set of makeup. I will say it is worth it. it is about 8 dollars and last a whole for the little tube plus, you get eyeshadow with it.

 In the comments below let me know your favorite eyeshadow primer or if you try this one.


What things would you like to see on this site?
♥ K

2 comments:

  1. I use urban decays eyeshadow primer in eden, i also love the one in sin. you should try those!
    I just started a beauty blog and would love if you checked it out: peaceloveandshimmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will try them. I checked out your blog and sent you an email. :)

      Delete